Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Michelle and Scott were great! They welcomed my dog Brinkley with open arms and took great care of him while I was at work. They are very flexible with pick up and drop off time, which is really nice for me and Brinkley! I would definitely recommend them for watching your pup! Will be re-booking for sure.
Michelle and Scott are a super friendly, trustworthy couple and I instantly felt comfortable having them watch my precious pups, even though we hadn't had a prior Meet & Greet. Their home is super spotless and clean! They watched my dogs for a few hours while I went on a date night with my husband and my pups came home happy and exhausted! :) I greatly appreciate how flexible they were, given how last minute our ...
Michelle and Scott did a great job with our 3 animals. We returned to a nice clean house after 8 days away. They're good trustworthy people and my animals loved them at our meet and greet. Highly recommend them.
Home full-time; very active
My name is Michelle and my boyfriend (Scott) and I would love to care for your furry friends! We are available for everything including overnight dog-sitting, house-sitting, doggie day care, drop ins/walks. Scott works from home full-time and we are both very active, thus are more than willing to take your dogs on walks/hikes/to the dog park/beach! While we do not have any pets (or children) of our own ...
What Michelle would like to know about your dog
I do not have any breed preferences. I am open to taking care of any ages and breeds. I am also willing to follow special directions or protocols you have with your pooch.
1. What is your dog's name? How old is he/she?
2. Is your dog spayed/neutered?
3. What is your dog's personality like? (dependent vs. independent, social, shy, calm, stubborn, etc.)
4. What are your dog's interests? Does your dog enjoy walks, car rides, going to the dog park, playing fetch, etc.?
5. How does your dog get along with other dogs? (when playing, sharing toys, eating food/treats)
6. How does your dog walk on a leash? How many walks is your dog used to each day?
7. How does your dog act during his/her normal feeding? (slow eater, fast eater, aggressive around food, used to eating throughout the entire day, etc.)
8. Does your dog have any specific medical or dietary needs I would need to be aware of?
9. What specific commands or expectations do you have of your dog? This would allow for me to keep a consistency from my house to your house.
10. Where does your dog sleep at night? Where does your dog stay in your home while you are out of the house? How long can your dog go in between bathroom breaks? (crate, gated area, free roam, etc.)
11. *Please be sure you have your vet information up to date on your dog's profile! Thanks!
Thank you for taking the time to provide this information about your pet. This feedback is so essential to provide the best possible care for your pooch!