No Females in Heat
Michele was amazing!! So professional and I was confident Bear had a great stay! Michele was also very accommodating and timely for each appointment!
Great experience! Michele is very easy to schedule with and our dog loves staying with her. A+++
Michele came over well before our trip and bonded well with our cat. She showed up promptly twice a day and fed and spent time with our cat. The house was left in the same condition as we left it and she found cat toys to play with our cat with. We received daily photos and updates on how our cat was doing.
Dogs > People
I am an active dog-lover who would love the opportunity to take care of your best friend. My husband and I have our own dog - a gentle Malamute named Hurley. We know how important it is to us that he is cared for by someone we trust. I want to give you the same peace of mind when you're away. I will update you with fun stories, pictures, and videos so that you never doubt ...
What Michele would like to know about your dog
Please read the below information - I am hoping that it will help you make decisions upfront as to whether my home is the right match for your furry friend.
- During the week, I work out of the home. With advance notice, I am usually able to schedule walks and drop-in visits. If your dog is boarding with me, I am able to drop home for a long lunch. During work days, they will need to be at home (either crated or out in the house, if appropriate) for up to 4 hours at a time.
- I understand that some dogs chew - unfortunately, I cannot accept highly destructive dogs into my home. If you've got a good awareness of the things your dog chews (shoes, soft toys) etc, I am happy to plan around that. However, if your dog tends to chew furniture, electronics, carpet, or other hard to protect items, this wouldn't be the best fit.
- I accept both crated and uncrated dogs. If your dog is crated and has a tendency to "bust out" of his crate, please do not bring a mesh/canvas crate that they can easily chew or claw out of. I require durable crates to ensure that your dog is safe and comfortable while in my home. If the crate it too large for your car, please let me know. I am able to pick up the crate and/or dog with advance planning.
- How does your dog do around cats and other dogs? My dog is an older, lazy guy who is comfortable around other dogs. I do have 2 cats. I am able to separate them from dogs during boarding, but it's helpful to know what to expect from your dog if possible.
- If staying in my home, I require that your dog has an active rabies vaccination. Please bring proof vaccination (tag or paperwork) at the time of the meet & greet. Thank you!
- For boarding: please note that my nightly fee covers a 24-hour time span. If your pick-up time on the last day pushes beyond this, I may charge an additional fee. I will let you know about this fee prior to any booking so that there are no surprise charges. For example, if you drop your dog off on 7am on a Friday for 2-night stay, the typical fee would cover until 7am on Sunday. If you are not able to pick your dog up until 7pm on Sunday, I would charge an additional $10 as a half-day extension. Please let me know if you have any questions about this policy.