No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
My dogs love Michealla. I love the convience and how she gives us feedback and photos of them while we are away. They are excited to see her and I feel much better having someone I can trust to watch them. They actually get walked and she spends time with them. Not just a drop in and leave. Awesome awesome is all I can say
It was 2 am , I had an emergency out of town and couldn't take my baby with me. I remembered a friend that told me about Michaella dog sitting business. I din't really have time to check her out, so I went with my gut feeling and left Miles my Maltese , with her for 3 days. I was able to check on him anytime that I wanted, she also sent pictures and we would video ...
Michaella has always watched my beloved baby Rufus. Michaella has always been prompt and goes out of her way to make sure Rufus is treated like the King he is. One time when we left out of town and poor Rufus was feeling well, Michaella still watched him and made sure he had all his meds. When we got back he was so vibrant and full of life. Thanks Michaella you are a gem and ...
I love dogs and dogs love me!
I’ve got a huge love for dogs, so getting the ability to take care of them full time really is a dream come true for me. Pups have always inspired me to give back whenever I could, and now I finally happy the opportunity to do that! I live by the Golden Rule, which means that your dog will always be treated as if they were one of my own. Since I know how ...
What Michaella would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?