No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
I had a last minute need for a dog sitter. I sent Michaella a request and she responded right away and assured me she would take great care of Louie. I was very happy with her service and her communication during his stay. I recommend her highly.
Michaella was fantastic with our Golden, Patience. He loved her! We went out of town on a last-minute overnight trip and Michaella was quick to agree to come over for two check-ins and walks. She was right on time for both visits and sent multiple pictures! We will certainly be using Michaella's services again in the future and absolutely trust her with our dog.
My dogs love Michealla. I love the convience and how she gives us feedback and photos of them while we are away. They are excited to see her and I feel much better having someone I can trust to watch them. They actually get walked and she spends time with them. Not just a drop in and leave. Awesome awesome is all I can say
I love dogs and dogs love me!
I’ve got a huge love for dogs, so getting the ability to take care of them full time really is a dream come true for me. Pups have always inspired me to give back whenever I could, and now I finally happy the opportunity to do that! I live by the Golden Rule, which means that your dog will always be treated as if they were one of my own. Since I know how ...
What Michaella would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?