As always a great pet sitter! Thanks from us and the kitties! See you next time.
5 star rating!! Couldn’t be more pleased. Even my shy cat comes out from hiding for talks and brushing. Thank you Melissa. You must be a cat whisperer. ?
Melissa provided great care for Tiger (our cat) while we were out of town. She was on-time fro each visit, communicated very well, and best of all - it was great knowing that Tiger was well-cared for! He was a happy kitten! We highly recommend Melissa!!!
Gentle, patient care for dogs, cats
*Please note that during the academic year I am only available in the evenings on weekdays.*
Loving, fun, patient, and diligent care for your pets in your home during the day and evening while you’re at work or on a trip. “Certified” by my pups Olive and Percy and kitty Bean for walking, snuggling, playing, and making sure food, meds, and potties are administered on time and correctly. If they could, my babies would ...
What Melissa would like to know about your dog
- Is your dog approachable or anxious?
- Do you have a harness and non-retractable leash? I prefer to walk dogs on harness and with non-retractable leash for increased safety and control as well as for their health.
- Do you have training you are doing with your pup on walks? Just let me know and I can keep it up.
- How many pets are in the home, and what are their medical, emotional, and nourishment needs?
- Are any of your pets shy and require coaxing? What are the best treats to draw out your cat?
- Is there anything I should know about how your pets interact?
I prefer and excel at smaller breeds because that is what I am most familiar with - chihuahuas, terriers, shih tzus, dachshunds, corgis, for example. As a dog mom whose had multiple tinies, I can provide the extra care that goes into the safety of our littlest ones.