Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Meagan was wonderful! Our dog is somewhat shy initially, when meeting new people or other dogs. Meagan made our little Chubaka feel right at home with her hospitality. Looking forward to being a “frequent flyer” with Meagan!
Good pet sitter!
We meet Meagan and her family. We felt very comfotable with her watching our dogs. She had a great set up for watching dogs!! We would not hesitate to use her service again.!! Very loving family!!!
Insured & First Aid/CPR Certified
At Leashes & Leisure we believe our pets are members of our family and we will treat your pets no different. We offer professional daycare & boarding in a safe and comfortable home environment. Caring for your pets is not just my "side gig," it is my full time passion and helps contribute to my family's livelihood.
About Us: We are a small family consisting of three humans - myself, my husband Joe, our 11 ...
What Meagan would like to know about your dog
Requirements for Boarding & Daycare:
- Must not be aggressive
- Must be up-to-date on vaccines
- Must be wearing a collar with current contact information
- Must be house broken (excluding puppies)
- Must have a complete and accurate pet profile on Rover.com including: Vet's contact information, food and medication instructions, emergency contact and allergy information if any
Please tell me:
- Type of treats permitted
- Sleeping preferences
- Favorite activities
- Do they use a crate?
- Does your pet have any health issues?
- Does your dog, or has your dog, ever had allergies?
- Does your pet take medications? How are they administered?
- Has your pet ever been boarded before?
- Do they get aggressive or protective over food?