Flexible Animal Lover
Full-time Federal Employee with a clean background. Animal lover; I know each unique animal’s special care and requirements. One of my dogs are seniors so I am experienced in administering medication and cleaning up any "accidents." I am very gentle and loving with animals. I have taken care of many species & breeds of different sizes and ages during my life. I have owned ferrets, birds, degu's, & even rehabilitated a flying squirrel ...
What Mary would like to know about your dog
I have no breed preferences. :) I do however will not accept any puppies less than 5 months old.
It is helpful to know the following about your pet(s):
1. When they need to go potty how do they signal you? Barking at door? Scratching at door? Pacing?
2. What is their command to use the bathroom? “Go potty,” “go outside” ?
3. Are any escape risks?
4. Allowed on furniture?
5. Allowed treats?
6. Allowed treats only after commands or just for being good/cute?
7. Allowed human food scraps?
8. Any spots they don’t like to be pet?
9. Any personality info.