Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Marty is an awesome dog sitter! Very kind and calm demeanor helped my shy pup to trust him and be comfortable around him. Marty sends multiple photo updates every day, and is very communicative and responsive when you have questions. Excellent professional sitter that earned both my and my dog's trust. A+
This was our pup Panko's second stay at Martin's and he had the best time! He is definitely starting to think of it as his second home. He gets so excited when we're walking up to the building and doesn't even want to get back in my car to leave afterwards! He is truly loved there! They are also great with sending pictures and updates. And, amazingly, he comes back cleaner and fluffier than when ...
Martin and Chelsea are both great! Our dog, Callie loved her stay with them and in all their photo and story updates Callie seemed to be perfectly happy and comfortable! Knowing Callie was staying with loving and responsible people in a homey environment made our vacation even more enjoyable. We will for sure use them again!
Flexible At-Home Freelance Couple
Chelsea and I relocated to Westlake on Dexter Ave. We are no longer at our Capitol Hill apartment on Bellevue Ave. I'll be returning to Seattle 9/25/18. Chelsea has a separate Rover account and is still available to accept dog boarding requests. Please book with her profile:
I enjoy dogs of all kinds and sizes and would be happy to care for ...
What Martin would like to know about your dog
If any of the following info is not available on your dog's Rover profile, please provide it in a message when contacting me. It helps us review and book your dog's stay faster:
1. What's your dog's care schedule like in terms of food, walks, exercise, potty breaks, sleep?
2. What's your dog's general behavior and temperament like?
3. Is it okay to leave your dog alone for 4 hours or less? Any separation anxiety? Any barking inside when alone?
4. Any destructive tendencies? Any chewing of household items, cords, etc? Any seeking out trash/food in cupboards?
5. Does your dog have any special needs?
6. Are you able to schedule a meet and greet at our apartment before booking your dog's stay? What's your schedule like?
7. Are you able to drop-off/pick-up your dog to and from our apartment for it's stay? If known, what are the approximate times of day you plan to drop-off/pick-up your dog?