Marlee G.

Southeastern Denver, Denver

(2)
Response Rate: 60%
Response Time: Around an hour

Services

House Sitting

$50
in your home
per night

Drop-In Visits

$20
30-minute check-ins
per visit

Dog Walking

$25
30-minute walks
per walk
Cat care, pick-up & drop-off, bathing / grooming

Traveling Preferences

0-15
lbs
16-40
lbs
41-100
lbs
101+
lbs

Availability

  • Available
  • Unavailable
House Sitting Cancellation Policy:
Drop-In Visits Cancellation Policy:
Dog Walking Cancellation Policy:

Reviews

2 Reviews

Al F.
Al F.
Aug 10, 2016
Verified Stay

Marlee is a very sweet person and our dogs took to her immediately. She sent really cute pictures while our dogs were with her and they were happy and healthy. I would not hesitate to have Marlee watch our dogs again and I highly recommend her.

Marlee G.
Marlee G.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Jul 19, 2016

Marlee took care of my two dogs for a week while I was vacationing out of the country. She took great take care of them, taking them on multiple walks per day and even updating me with pictures of all of the fun they were having. Marlee hosted my dogs at her house, but I would trust her implicitly to stay at my house to care for them in the future.

Marlee G.
Marlee G.

About Marlee

18
years of experience
  • Verified Background Check

Lots of love to give your pup(s)!

Hello! I've been a dog-owner since age 5. I've owned and trained small, medium and large dogs -- from a 5 lb Yorkie to a 110 lb Doberman. I moved here for grad school and work, so I don't own a dog in Denver and it's very sad not seeing smiling, furry faces every day! 99% of dogs that I'm around Love me, the other 1% were simply trained not to love people. :) Thank you!

What Marlee would like to know about your dog

How is the dog with people? How socialized is the dog with other dogs and small children? Are there any serious health problems that I need to know about (e.g. seizures, digestive issues, allergies)?

Additional Skills
Oral Medication Administration
Senior Dog Experience
Injected Medication Administration
Can provide daily exercise

When Marlee watches your pet

My apartment complex is large with lots of grass, trees and walking paths. There is also a dog park in my complex, and I live near two large city parks. We can walk, run, learn new tricks... Usually the dog is more tired than I am by the end of our play dates!

Marlee's Service Area

All stays booked on Rover receive our Rover guarantee, 24/7 support, and our reservation protection.