Marissa has gone tirelessly out of her way to ensure my dog always has what he needs. Whether it's walks (even when it's raining), to hanging out with him and playing with his favorite toys. She consistently has gone above and beyond and would definitely recommend her to anyone.
Run or walk, tails will be wagging!
Hello fellow pet parents (: It is a pleasure and privilege to work with animals. I grew up taking care of dogs and cats. We owned 2 rescue dogs (australian shepard/newfoundland mix and a german shepard/lab mix) , a rescue cat, and a purebred ragdoll. I learned some tricks of the trade along the way that makes me and my animals happy! I currently own an adorable 7 year old chi-weenie rescue named Milo. I ...
What Marissa would like to know about your dog
1. Is your dog aggressive or fearful to strangers?
2. Is your dog either food aggressive or territorial around certain objects?
3. Should I feed your dog while I am there?
4. Do they have allergies to any treats?
5. What sort of training or corrections do you prefer?
6. Is your dog on any medications?