Mariana was great with our dog, a senior cocker spaniel. She provided updates, went the extra mile when needed, and our dog came back super happy with the experience.
Mariana could not have been more wonderful. Because we needed her for 12 hours here at Fort Wilderness, we had her bring her little pup along. All the dogs got along famously. They enjoyed the company and their multiple walks & we were met with smiles all around at the end of a fun-filled day.
* Happy to say, Mariana is now our go-to in home pet sitter! Couldn’t have asked for a better, more loving, and loyal caretaker than her. We give 8 paws up, with 2 waggin’ tails!! :)
Always ready for a walk!
There’s just nothing like meeting a happy dog! I love getting to know each and every one of them, including their individual personalities and characters! It’s too much fun. I love learning about them, because they have so much to teach us. They show us how life should be lived and are always so selfless. I just can’t imagine a life without dogs in it; and that’s why I want to ...
What Mariana would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?