Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Malachi has a great report with dogs. When he first meets a dog he has an instant connection with them. When he takes care of someone's dog he treats them the same way he would his own, like his best friend. Not just with caring for their needs, but by playing with them and giving tons of love. Anyone leaving their dog under Malachi's care can rest assured that they are in good, loving hands.
Malachi is a very responsible and dependable young man. He was raised around animals and is very loving and attentive with all animals. My dog Dobby loves him, which was quite an accomplishment considering he usually doesn't like or trust men. Any dog being walked and cared for by Malachi is a very lucky dog.
Availability 7 Days a Week!
We all know how important a dog is to our lives. They bring us so much happiness and love, and they are part of our families. I also know how difficult it can be to be away from our best friends, so I’m here to make sure that your pup is taken care of no matter what! I’ve always been inspired by a dog’s giving spirit, so it’s been very important ...
What Malachi would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?