Maggie is a genuine dog lover. I've always trusted her with my crazy dogs, and always will. She takes the best care of my dogs and I always know they are safe. She walks them, snuggles them, and plays fetch until they are zonked. She sends tons of pictures, and always gives the best updates. She is experienced and the best sitter I've ever came across.
Maggie has beautiful fun pups that my pup Max played with. He was so tired when I picked him up. He had such a fun time. Also, Maggie was very friendly and I can tell she has quite a passion for dogs. Max seemed very comfortable when he walked in the house. I will definitely be using her again in the future.i
I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have Maggie to watch Duke. On Sunday morning I informed her that it was his birthday and she baked him treats and got him gifts and spoiled him while I could not. She truly loves my Duke as if he were hers and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.
Maggie & Tyler's Clients
About Maggie & Tyler
Happy Paws, Happy life (:
Happy paws, happy life, hence the name happy paws boarding. My name is Maggie, I love to watch dogs. We are a small military family who loves to welcome dogs into our home. The more the merrier. We have a big fenced in back yard, and lots of experience. I have experience in a daycare facility along with scpa and vet assistant experience. You're dogs will get to play and have full range of our ...
What Maggie & Tyler would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
-What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?