Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Maddie is the best!!!!!
We love working with her again and we wouldn’t know what to do without her help.
We’re grateful. :)
Maddie is phenomenal with my pup. Easy to schedule, flexible and my dog is happy and worn out at the end of the day. Appreciate her knowledge of puppies and going above and beyond.
Maddie did a wonderful job with my handful of a puppy!
Huge fenced yard / 2 Parks nearby!
**Photo Gallery has pictures of past stay highlights**
I am currently a Boise State Student. I have always had a giant space in my heart for dogs & love being able to fill my home with wagging tails. I have been around dogs and animals my whole life and am very comfortable with all pup personalities and all sizes! I would love to give your dogs a worry-free, playful and happy visit. I will have ...
What Maddie would like to know about your dog
**Please ask me about scheduling a Meet and Greet!**
- Please make sure your care instructions are up to date
- Tricks they may know
- Favorite activities (Netflix, poker, knitting, playing the guitar, etc.)
- How are they with others dogs, animals, children etc?
- Risky Behavior
- Separation Anxiety Issues
- What would make their stay the best it can be?
- Vet Clinic Location & Phone Numbers
- Emergency Contact(s)
- Special Care Instructions (Medications, Injuries, Activities to Avoid or Engage in)
- Do they have any potentially risky behaviors?
- Have any health issues (e.g., arthritis, allergies, etc.)?