No Females in Heat
Liz is an excellent dog sitter. As a first-time dog owner and DogBuddy user, she put me at ease from the very beginning – and my 12 week old puppy seems to love her. She is very calm and caring, sending pics throughout the day – keeping me connected with Hanna and the fun they're are getting up to. Looking forward to more future adventures!
Nova had an excellent day as usual, thank you
Our dog had a great day with Liz. Highly recommend
Cuddles, walks, runs and lots of fun!
I would love some extra companionship with your dog! Since moving to London with my husband from Arizona, USA four ago I’ve been working remotely from home and have used my flexible schedule and ample free time to look after dogs on the side.
l've always been the dog watcher for our friends, family, coworkers, etc., because everyone knows how much I love dogs; a couple friends referring to me as 'Momma Liz' to their ...
What Liz would like to know about your dog
- While I love all dogs, our small two bedroom first floor flat can't accommodate more than two dogs at a time or dogs much larger than 20lbs.
- We live on a small side street off a busy road, but unfortunately do not have double pane windows so noises are sometimes unavoidable from people walking below and passing cars. A dog that is extremely barky/yappy at the smallest sound will not be a good fit.
- Please let me know if your dog does not work well with other dogs. I have a couple 'regular' dogs I walk and/or provide doggy daycare and I often 'double up' and have one of my 'regulars' with me when watching a new dog for the first time. These are the BEST dogs to watch with a puppy new to doggy socialization. I have watched them for years and they are extremely calm and well socialized dogs who have been around many puppies.
-I've watched/helped train a number of puppies! I understand how nervous you might be to leave your new pup for the first time, and I would love to help make it a smooth process.
- A hyper adult dog that can't settle down won't be a good fit in our small flat (puppies who have bursts of energy totally fine!)
- Have a larger dog, or prefer someone staying at your flat for overnight dog boarding or daycare? No problem! I am happy to stay at other flats! If needed, I can provide references for people I have flat+dog sat for in the past.