I am writing on behalf of Lisa Nokes.
Lisa frequently watches over my dog Tyson whenever I am out of town.
I have found it to be much better to have Lisa watch my dog instead of taking him to my vet for boarding. He comes home relaxed and seems to love Lisa which gives me great peace of mind.
I highly recommend Lisa for pet care.
She loves all animals in general and ...
My recommendation for Lisa comes from years of trusting her abilty to care for animals and vast knowledge of beloved family pets. You will not find a more trust worthy person to let into your home and care for your loved ones as well as having the comfort in knowing your home is in good hands . I haven't known anyone else who would treat others pets as her own as much as Lisa does. After ...
Lisa is wonderful! She has dog sat our Alaskan Klee Kais many times over the last few years. They love her which says a lot about the aloof breed! I know that when our pets are in her hands I don't have to worry about their safety and well-being which means so much!
Qualified Pet Sitter, Proven Record
- Sharing my passion for animals with quality care
- Over 9 years of experience in the Veterinary Medicine field- small and large animals
- Background certified in Oregon & WA
- Discount for multiple pets- just ask
- Over 30 years of pet care experience- cats, dogs, and horses
- Trustworthy, safe, comfortable, and fun environment for your pet
- Accommodating your pets needs
- Whether it's in-home or daily visits your pet will be loved and cared for as if they ...
What Lisa would like to know about your dog
Your pet's Veterinarian and number ?
Your ER number/number's for emergency contact ?
Doe's your pet have any health issues I need to be aware of ?
Is your pet on any medication?
Any special notes about your pet that will help make their stay better ?
AKA anxieties, fears, sleeping routines, etc.
Is your dog allowed to walk/hike with me ? Treats allowed ?