Lindy took care of our dog for a week while we were out of town.
She took him for long walks twice a day. At night she played with him and made sure that he had ample water and food. Lindy was very caring with our dog and I would highly recommend her both as an animal caregiver and a house sitter. We know her to be trustworthy and reliable.
Lindy brings a great combination of passion for her work, a great knowledge of cats and a love for their uniqueness. In addition to all that, she is extremely reliable and trustworthy. I highly recommend Lindy.
Very caring nature for animals. She love animals and treats them well with lots of positive love.
She talks with you and to understand your needs and most certainly that of the pets.
I'm energetic & love walking dogs
After taking care of my friends French Bull dog and my passion for walking I realized I enjoyed the experience enough to become certified as a dog walker in November 2015.
I was trusted me with taking care of 2 very elderly German Sheppard's and their house while they were out of the country. Another family trusted me with their Little one and their house while they traveled on an extended vacation.
I will walk ...
What Lindy would like to know about your dog
• How the dog reacts around strangers / Children.
• How the dog reacts around other dogs/ animals.
• Is there an aggressive or bite history?
• How does the dog like or not about being touched / petted / leashed or unleashed.
• What are the dogs favorite snacks?
• Does the dog sleep with you or in his own bed?
• Is your dog social or anti-social?
I love the small to medium dogs Terriers, Cockpoos, Cocker Spaniels, etc. I do not prefer Chihuahuas