Linda is Kerry's, and our, best dog walker EVER. She's always on time and our high energy terrier returns happy and better behaved -- just what my husband and I appreciate. She's professional, charges fairly, is observant, knowledgeable and clearly enjoys this work. Kerry looks forward to Linda's weekly visits which give him the stimulation he needs to stay happy and healthy. We trust Linda to keep him safe and well exercised. We highly recommend Linda
Linda has looked after my dog for a weekend in my home when I was at an out of town wedding. While away Linda sent me an e-mail with a picture of the dog enjoying her time, plus a short message. It gives such comfort when you’re away to know how your pet is doing.
Linda has also taken the dog for a walk, driving to the location first. The dog went with Linda ...
I have never owned a dog, however , if I did have one I would not hesitate to have Linda as my dog sitter. I have been present numerous times with her dog Alice. Linda treated her dog with love and respect. When Alice got old and was struggling to keep alive Linda gave her all until finally and tearfully she had to let her go.
Linda is a compassionate, caring individual. When working for others ...
The Animal Companion
- I am a reliable, trustworthy, former Brokered Helper with Community Care
- I recently lost my own dog of 14+ years
- I’d like to walk your dog on an OCCASIONAL or REGULAR basis around the Lakefield area OR care for any of your pets at your Lakefield home
- I have attended workshops on Animal Communication and am able to tap into what drives and motives the family pet
- I am available most days the week ...
What Linda would like to know about your dog
I would like to meet your dog, spend a bit of one-on-one time with him or her to get a sense of your furry friend's energy.