Linda was great! Super responsive, wonderful with the dogs, and sent great pictures so we could see them throughout the day. I wouldn’t hesitate to book with her again!
Linda is great at making my dog feel loved and amazing at providing me feedback on how the walk and visit went
I trust her with my baby while I travel for work!
Loved getting a score card and pics of my Chloe while she walked her. On time and kept me updated
Vet tech student, animal lover
My name is Linda, I'm 29 years old and I live in Parkville, MD.
Experience, skills, training:
- Five years working with a local, professional pet sitting company
- 1.5 years as a vet/kennel assistant (past)
- 1.5 years at Petsmart (past)
- Vet Assistant Certification from Penn Foster College
- Pet first aid & CPR, and pet massage certification at Harford Community College
- Fear Free certified in vet care
- Vet Tech student at CCBC
- Volunteer and ...
What Linda would like to know about your dog
Any special needs, medication, dog aggression, anxiety?
I am open to all breeds and sizes....I've cared for and walked everything from 3 lb chihuahuas, to 150 lb mastiffs :)