Linda was great with my 11 lbs Silky Terrier. She walked my dog, fed him and spent some time with him after the walk. Could not have asked for more.
First time anyone has watched Chloe overnight besides my parents and Chloe is 11.5!
Linda made me feel at ease and kept me updated on how Chloe was doing! Linda made sure Chloe got all her medicine. Highly recommend Linda
Linda was extremely efficient and professional. She was prompt with her walks and stays and gave us immediate feedback. We felt totally at ease on vacation and did not have to worry about our fur baby while in Linda's care. I would totally recommend Linda. The house was in great order and she even took out the trash and recycling and brought in our mail.
Vet tech student, animal lover
***CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS***
My name is Linda, I'm 30 years old and I live in Parkville, MD.
Experience, skills, training:
- 6 years working with a local, professional pet sitting company (2012-present)
- 1.5 years as a vet/kennel assistant (past)
- 1.5 years at Petsmart (past)
- Vet Assistant Certification from Penn Foster College
- Pet first aid & CPR, and pet massage certification at Harford Community College
- Fear Free certified in vet care
- Vet Tech ...
What Linda would like to know about your dog
Any special needs, medication, dog aggression, anxiety?
I am open to all breeds and sizes....I've cared for and walked everything from 3 lb chihuahuas, to 150 lb mastiffs :)