Libby did house sitting for our two cats, Cookie and Pixel, and we were so glad to see them being well taken care of while we were gone for almost three weeks! Libby is reliable and a good communicator, and she sent us frequent updates of how the cats are doing during our trip. I would recommend Libby to anyone looking for a reliable and experienced pet sitter!
Charli was thrilled to spend another weekend with Libby!
Libby walked Crosby and was very easy to work with! She was prompt and communicative about the walk. Will definitely book Libby again.
I'll care for your pup like my own!
Caring for animals has simply always been a huge passion of mine! I love being able to help animals thrive, so being a pet sitter is truly a dream come true for me. I absolutely delight in doing everything I can to give back to animals, because, after all, they’ve done so much for me in my life! I know that my life just would not be the same without my Chihuahua, and that ...
What Libby would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?