Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Lexi was a great dog sitter. We had never left our Lucy with anyone and Lexi calmed any apprehension we first encountered. She even made our dog an artist and did paw prints with her. She kept her on her schedule and sent many photos just to reinsure us that she was doing just fine. Lexi and her mom were so friendly and Lucy was left in good hands. 5 stars for sure.
Was so nice that she got to stay in someones home and was even allowed to hang out on the couch with them (and even got to take over Lexi's chair ?) they spent time with her and played with her. That personal touch means so much. Got updates and pictures sent as well. Thanks so much Lexi and family.
Did an excellent job. Daisy had a blast.
Home full-time - 24/7 Care
House sitting is a little more than boarding simply because it is 24/7 care. Only time I'll leave your house is to go to dinner with family for a hour or two. Otherwise I am there all day and night :). While boarding is mostly 24/7 care too, i'm still at my own house.
I have past experience working with dogs via socializing and walking from volunteering at Animal Welfare League in Vienna, OH ...
What Lexi would like to know about your dog
- Any allergies I should be aware of?
- Do they take medication or have any recent injuries?
- Do they have a crate they should be in when I arrive or leave?
- Are they dog friendly and greet others (including people) nicely when on walks? Or dog aggressive?
- I prefer dogs that are under 60 lbs. But don't have any specific breeds that I like more than others. So I'm open for all dog breeds that are under 60 lbs.