Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Lexi was fantastic! This was the first time we had ever left our dog with anyone, and the first time we left anyone stay at our home. I was apprehensive at first, but was at ease as soon as we met Lexi.
She took care of our Chloe just as we would have, and sent us pictures and messages while we were away, which let us relax and enjoy our vacation without concerns. She made ...
Lexi was the perfect match for my little girl. She took her in and cared for her like she was her own. She gave me daily updates with pictures. And best of all Mazey came home with no anxiety she was relaxed and happy. I highly recommend Lexi for boarding and dog sitting!
Lexi was a great dog sitter. We had never left our Lucy with anyone and Lexi calmed any apprehension we first encountered. She even made our dog an artist and did paw prints with her. She kept her on her schedule and sent many photos just to reinsure us that she was doing just fine. Lexi and her mom were so friendly and Lucy was left in good hands. 5 stars for sure.
Home full-time - 24/7 Care
I have past experience working with dogs via socializing and walking from volunteering at Animal Welfare League in Vienna, OH. I'm home full time unless I got out to dinner for a hour or two. I also have online classes for college that I have to do every other night so if i'm doing a sitting in your home, I'm going to need the wifi password for it.
Unless you tell me otherwise, you'll get ...
What Lexi would like to know about your dog
- Any allergies I should be aware of?
- Do they take medication or have any recent injuries?
- Do they have a crate they should be in when I arrive or leave?
- Are they dog friendly and greet others (including people) nicely when on walks? Or dog aggressive?
- I prefer dogs that are under 60 lbs. But don't have any specific breeds that I like more than others. So I'm open for all dog breeds that are under 60 lbs.