We had her house sit for our dog and came back to a destroyed house! The dog wasn’t in it kennel, and it looked as if she didn’t even stay at the house which we paid her to do. Multiple items were chewed and destroyed, plus they were broken doors inside of the house! Worst decision I ever made!
Lena has been walking my black lab, Roxi, for 2 1/2. She is so loving and patient with Roxi and she is always on time. Not only do I love Lena, Roxi loves her too and sees Lena as part of the family around here. You will be happy knowing your dog is in Lena’s hands.
Lena is a highly motivated pet care worker—I cannot recommend her enough! I have had dog-sitters who are apathetic and who let both discipline and routine slip, but Lena is organized, dedicated, and amazing at keeping my sweet lotus in good health and good spirits.
Vet Tech and Flexible Schedule!
Being a dog sitter is a dream come true for me! Not only do I get to give dogs the love they need to thrive in the world, but I get to give owners peace of mind while they’re away from their best friend. I know how difficult it can be away from our pups, so I’m here to make that time as easy as possible! I love being able to accommodate the ...
What Lena would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?