Lauren is such an amazing animal lover and person. She has always cared deeply for animals including dogs, cats, horses and others. She has owned dogs for over 20 years and has fostered dogs in the past. She is very loving and friendly and will be a perfect Rover representative.
Dogs > Corporate! Flexible Hours!
No breed or size preference- LOVEisLOVE
I gave up my corporate gig for grad school, which allows for a very flexible schedule. Please send me a message regarding any times not indicated on my calendar.
I have love for all animals, but there is something so special about dogs! Amiright!
I have owned dogs for 15 years and introduced myself into the veterinary world when I worked at an animal hospital and boarding facility. I ...
What Lauren would like to know about your dog
Each pet is individual with their own set of likes, dislikes, preferences and quirks. I would like to have a solid understanding in order to provide the best experience for you and your pet.
Some Things I Like To Learn Ahead Of Time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before our visit?
- Any special health issues I need to tend to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, allergies, etc.?
- Any specific training methods you currently use so that I may keep consistent?
- Interactions or triggers to avoid? For instance, other dogs, children, mailman, loud trucks, etc.?
- What is the best way to spoil your dog?