Former Dog Daycare Employee
I've lived with multiple dogs at a time consistently throughout my life and love being with them! Most recently, I worked at a dog daycare on the Upper West Side until landing my current job in publishing. Being an editorial assistant is ideal, but I would love to make some extra income on weekends doing something I love! I have experience with dogs of all sizes and temperaments and understand the patience required to interact ...
What Lauralee would like to know about your dog
1. Does your dog have any special needs?
2. Can your dog's neck be touched (or any other spots that can be triggers for some dogs)?
3. Is your dog calm with strangers?
4. If a smaller dog: can your dog be picked up?
5. Does your dog have any leash aggression (i.e., growling or nipping when their collar is touched, resistance to be leashed, aggression while being walked with a leash)?
6. Does your dog have any allergies or medication?
7. Is there anything else I should know about your dog?