Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Laura took great care of our Silas. He seemed quite happy when we picked him up. She sent pictures throughout his stay and kept me informed on how he was doing. Highly recommended!
Annie spent 2 daycare days with Laura for adjustment purposes, which worked fine. Then I went away for 3 days, 2 nights and that also worked well. Annie is a rescue so I wanted a quiet home with no large dogs. As Laura has no dogs her comfortable home was perfect. Laura is attentive, is good with walks, and uses her creativity to get Annie to eat, which has been a problem with other sitters ...
I always call Laura for all my petcare needs. I have 2 dogs so my pets have a lot of needs. She will also water plants and pick up mail and newspapers. Laura will walk your dog if you are too busy during the day or can provide longer term services, such as vacation care. She is very clean and follows instructions well. Basically Laura makes my life easier!
Dog Walker for over 10 Years
Animals have always been such a huge part of my life, so getting to take care of them is just second nature to me. The unconditional love that an animal brings to our lives has always inspired me to do whatever I could to give back to them! I believe that it’s simply my duty to make animals happy wherever and whenever I can! That’s why I’ve always done whatever I could ...
What Laura would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?