Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Awesome care! Will rebook again!
Laura was absolutely fabulous! She went above and beyond when caring for our elderly cat. She had to go to the vet while we were away and Laura handled the situation with care and professionalism. She had no problem doing it and was able to administer meds. I would highly recommend Laura And look forward to hiring her again on the future! Absolutely trustworthy and caring and sweet!!
Repeat customer here! Laura took such good care of my little beagle. She sent me detailed updates and photos from their walks, as well as a few videos! She’s very trustworthy and I’ll definitely rebook with her again.
Teacher by day, dog walker by night
I volunteer and foster both cats and dogs of all ages, from kittens and puppies to senior cats and canines, through the local animal shelter. This is my third year working with them which has given me hand on experience with multiple breeds, sizes, and behaviors. I take everything that I have learned from staff and other volunteers to better the livelihood of every animal I meet. So far, it’s made me a better ...
What Laura would like to know about your dog
- do they have any triggers? (Other dogs, cats, bikers, etc.)
- are they treat or toy motivated?
- any treat restrictions?
- what skills can we practice while we’re on our walk?
- will they be in a crate, room, or loose in your home?
- do they need any medication or food when we return from our walk?
- resident access and parking information