What I noticed first with Lara was her immense love of dogs. She hit it off with Marty (my furry pet) right away and that has never happened before because my dog doesn’t like strangers, AT ALL. I never have time to walk my dog as much as I would like due to work and school, and Lara has been a tremendous help. I highly recommend her.
College student who is dog deprived
- 19 years old
- Grew up in London, England and Shanghai, China
- I can speak 4 languages (English, French, Portuguese, Mandarin)
- Visited around 40 countries
- Fordham University student
- Own a 2 year old Labrador who is always full of energy (trained him from home with my family)
- Love playing and running around with dogs/puppies
- I have never ending love for dogs of all shapes and sizes
- Have taken care of multiple kinds ...
What Lara would like to know about your dog
- What breed is he/she?
- How old is he/she?
- Is he/she scared of anything?
- Is there anything specific that he/she likes?