Kristen W. is FANTASTIC! She kept our dog Peaches for 2+ weeks! She was great sending a pic and a report every few days. She did everything we asked her to do for Peaches, including giving some medication and daily walks. Peaches really liked Kristen, and did not get stressed out at all (which I was worried about). We have never left Peaches for this long. Overall, it was an "A+" experience. I will ...
Kristin communicated well and took great care of our dogs while were gone for a week over Thanksgiving.
Kristin is a wonderful sitter. She responds quickly to messages and sends you updates with the pictures.
Dogs are my happy place
I am 24 years old and I have a BS in Animal Science from Texas A&M University. I intend to apply to veterinary school in the future, but am currently working as a veterinary assistant.
I have been around dogs for most of my life - I got my first dog at six years old. Since then I have gained a lot of experience (through friends, family, and pet sitting) with many different breeds of dogs ...
What Kristin would like to know about your dog
- On average, how often is your dog used to getting potty brakes?
- If your dog is not crate trained, can they be trusted home alone (without accidents, destroying furniture, etc.)?
- Where does your dog usually sleep at night?
- How often (and for how long) do you usually walk your dog?
- Do you do any other activities other than walking with your dog? If so, which ones?
- Has your dog ever shown any aggression towards people and other dogs?