I can’t ever say enough good things about Kristin! We’ve come home to a happy pup both times we used her. Wish I could use her everytime I have to leave my sweet pup
Kristin is a great sitter! She sends updates (pictures) and responses quickly. Very caring; me and my puppy have been lucky to have her as a helping hand!
Kristin was great! She was very quick to respond to messages and updated us regularly. She spent a lot of time with our dog and really cared for our dog as if she was her own. She is very knowledgeable about dogs. We would definitely recommend her to anyone.
Dogs are my happy place
I am 23 years old and I just graduated from Texas A&M with a degree in Animal Science. I intend to apply to veterinary school in the future, but am currently working on getting more hands -on clinic experience.
I have been around dogs for most of my life - I got my first dog at six years old. Since then I have gained a lot of experience (through friends, family, and pet sitting) with many ...
What Kristin would like to know about your dog
- On average, how often is your dog used to getting potty brakes?
- If your dog is not crate trained, can they be trusted home alone (without accidents, destroying furniture, etc.)?
- Where does your dog usually sleep at night?
- How often (and for how long) do you usually walk your dog?
- Do you do any other activities other than walking with your dog? If so, which ones?
- My apartment complex has a dog park, would you be ok with me taking your dog here?
- Has your dog ever shown any aggression towards people and other dogs?