Kristin was great! My dog Daisy has had bad experiences with boarding so I decided to try a sitter. She had so much fun with Kristin! Kristin was always very responsive and sent me updates and pictures. I will definitely be using Kristin again!
Great!! Max enjoyed his time. Kristin is an excellent sitter.
Our dogs were extremely well taken care of while with Kristin. She kept us informed about our dogs and sent us pictures during their stay. We will definitely be bringing our girls back to see her.
Dogs are my happy place
I am 24 years old and I have a BS in Animal Science from Texas A&M University. I intend to apply to veterinary school in the future, but am currently working as a veterinary assistant.
I have been around dogs for most of my life - I got my first dog at six years old. Since then I have gained a lot of experience (through friends, family, and pet sitting) with many different breeds of dogs ...
What Kristin would like to know about your dog
- On average, how often is your dog used to getting potty brakes?
- If your dog is not crate trained, can they be trusted home alone (without accidents, destroying furniture, etc.)?
- Where does your dog usually sleep at night?
- How often (and for how long) do you usually walk your dog?
- Do you do any other activities other than walking with your dog? If so, which ones?
- Has your dog ever shown any aggression towards people and other dogs?