No Females in Heat
Kristie continues to be just THE BEST!!! So helpful and makes my busy days so much easier. I’m grateful! I’d recommend her over and over again. She goes out of her way and that stands out!
Kristie is the best!! I’d recommend her to anyone!
Wow, Kristie is truly wonderful!!! I would recommend her 10 times over to anyone looking for a great place to leave their dog for the day. She made things so easy for me. Incredibly grateful for her willingness to love my dog as her own! Her communication is also great and made me feel like I was in great hands!
Home all day with fenced in yard!
Dogs are such a huge part of my life! My heart swells when I see a dog and I feel a natural responsibility to take care of them. I became a dog sitter because I LOVE DOGS and because my home has a huge backyard that needs more dogs! Watching dogs be joyful and play is always so heart-warming. There is nothing better in life than a happy dog!
One of the best parts of ...
What Kristie would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?