She was super easy to work with! You can tell she really loves animals! I would recommend and use her again!
Kristen was very prompt, professional, and friendly in her job. She made my dog feel welcome and was very communicative about pick up and drop off times. Highly recommended!!!!
Made my pup feel great. She kept me updated the whole time since I’m such a worried dog mom!
Home full-time / Close to dog park
Not only do I love dogs, I love ALL animals! At the moment, I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a hedgehog, a bunny, 6 ratties, 2 mice, a chinchilla, two hamsters, a snake, a gecko, an axolotl, a goldfish, and 2 bettas. I know it’s a lot but I wouldn’t want it any other way! The majority of my caged babies have their own room and are all spoiled as can be. Our ...
What Kristen would like to know about your dog
I love every single animal I meet and so do my pups. I don’t have any breed restrictions of any sort! Typically I will ask:
- How your pets get along with other animals (when boarding or day care)
- If they have gone/like/or are okay going to the dog park (all pups are different)
- What do they enjoy doing?
- If your pups have any allergies to anything
- How you go about or give your dogs treats (if and when you do)