Kristen has been great to communicate with, and has done a wonderful job taking care of my dog Remy! I highly recommend her!
Very sweet with our little pup and eager to ensure he has plenty of water and is safe and happy when she leaves. Look forward to future pup walks!
Kristen took super care of Liberty. She sent pictures with each visit. I appreciate this service and will continue to use in the furture.
Home full-time / Close to dog park
Not only do I love dogs, I love ALL animals! At the moment, I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a hedgehog, 6 ratties, 2 mice, a chinchilla, two hamsters, a gecko, an axolotl, 2 goldfish, and 4 bettas. The majority of my caged babies have their own room so I’m able to close it off. Our pups are Nova and Cuda. Nova is an APBT and is a little over one year old. Cuda ...
What Kristen would like to know about your dog
I love every single animal I meet and so do my pups. I don’t have any breed restrictions of any sort! Typically I will ask:
- How your pets get along with other animals (when boarding or day care)
- If they have gone/like/or are okay going to the dog park (all pups are different)
- What do they enjoy doing?
- If your pups have any allergies to anything
- How you go about or give your dogs treats (if and when you do)