Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kirsten has dogsat our pup several times now. Every time, she goes above and beyond. From her entertaining updates and her sweet pics, I know Kirsten and her family treat our pup like one of their own.
Kirsten is a fantastic animal caretaker and a wealth of knowledge. Our dog had a wonderful stay and Kirsten gave us great advice for dog training.
Kirsten and her family continue to be wonderful. I always feel a little guilty leaving my dog behind. Getting daily recaps of what a blast Ellie is having brings me such joy!
Safe & convenient overnight stays!
My husband I have lived with and rescued animals for many years including fostering with the ASPCA. Current permanent residents include two adults, two children, two cats, a three legged turtle and a one eyed dog (not our fault). You can be assured that your pet will receive plenty of attention in a stress free environment.
Before booking please plan on scheduling a Meet and Greet with our family. We require a prior meeting to ...
What Kirsten would like to know about your dog
- Are they friendly with other dogs?
- Are they friendly with kids?
- Are they current on all their vaccinations?
- Are they on regular flea/tick preventative?
- Do they have allergies?
- Are they potty trained?
- Do they have a history of marking indoors?
- Any health issues?
- Are they on any medications and how are they administered?
- Do they bark frequently or when alone?
- Do they have separation anxiety?
- Have they ever bitten a person or another animal?
***Rabies and distemper vaccines are required, bordetella vaccine is highly recommended***
***All dogs must be spayed/neutered***
*** Must be on flea/tick medication