Kiana Wood grew up in a household were dogs and pets were always present. She always favored movie nights with her dogs and giving them plenty of tender love and care!
Kiana is awesome! She has a warm and energetic vibe and my doghter (dog-daughter) Ginger LOVESSS her! She always trick Kiana into long belly rubs!
Warning: Will dance with your dog!
As a lifelong dog lover, I’ll do just about anything to make sure that every dog in the world has the happiness they need to thrive! Ever since having to leave my two pup back home with my parents, I’ve been always trying to get as much puppy face time in as possible. I love helping dogs thrive, and being a dog sitter is one of the best ways to make that happen ...
What Kiana would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?