Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
This was our second time leaving our dogs with Kerrie and this time it was for two weeks. It's not easy leaving your dogs for so long but we were totally comforted with the knowledge that they were receiving the greatest care. It was clear from the photo updates that they were having a blast! I highly recommend Kerrie to anyone who is looking for a home away from home for their dog.
Kerrie watched our dog for the first time and we were really impressed with her knowledge of dogs and the work she was committed to doing to have a happy pack of dogs at her home while our dog was there. We received lots of communication from her which was great since it was the first time we ever left our dog with some one from Rover. I would highly recommend Kerrie and her family ...
Once again Kerrie and Drew exceeded all of our expectations!
West Ridge Rover Retreat - Licensed
**Our business is Insured; Licensed with the City of Calgary.**
Kerrie is a stay-at-home mom working outside the home a couple hours a day, and Drew works out of the home or downtown. We both love animals and have owned and cared for small caged pets for over 30 years, and we have both cared for dogs for several years in the past. This journey started when we looked after a family member's dog for ...
What Kerrie would like to know about your dog
- are your dogs good with other dogs (are they socialized)
- are your dogs good with children (10 and 12)
- are there any medical conditions / allergies we should be aware of
- are there any special needs for your dog
- does your dog have any fears or anxieties
- are there areas on their body that they are sensitive to touch (i.e., sores, aches, etc.)