No Females in Heat
Very sweet and very good with dogs. She took awesome photos of our babies and kept me updated on the check-in. I would definitely recommend her!
Kenna is a very responsible person. She worked her way thru college carrying 2 degrees. She has been a 911 dispatcher for 9 years and has commendation for service. She is a single mom and raises her daughter on her own. She loves animals and has a dog she adopted thru a agency that was a rescue dog. She will do well as a animal Care giver.
Kenna is very responsible and loving! She has watched our family dogs throughout the years, even when we owned 5 dogs at one time. All of our dogs have been large breeds and she has been able to give them the proper care, attention, love, and exercise that they need. I highly recommend!
I love all fur babies!
I have been around, owned, and cared for dogs all my life, and I believe that they are not just a pet, but they are a very important part of the family. I absolutely love being around dogs, whether they are a tiny little Yorkie, a Pitbull, or a large Mastiff. I love all dogs regardless of their breed or size! I will make sure to treat your fur baby with the same love and ...
What Kenna would like to know about your dog
Before walking and/or sitting your pup, I would like to know a few important bits of information:
• How is your dog around children? I have a 6 year old daughter who absolutely loves dogs, enjoys playing with them, and going for walks! If your dog does not react well to children, I will be sure to not bring her around to ensure your dog is as comfortable as possible!
• How does your dog act when coming in contact with or being around other animals/people?
• Does your dog act aggressively towards or has he/she attacked other dogs/animals/people?
• Has your dog ever been attacked?
• Does your dog have any fears that you are aware of or anything that makes them uncomfortable?
• How does your dog behave when going on walks? Do you prefer a leash, harness, etc.?
• Are there any favorite places near the home that your dog loves going (ex. parks, trails, etc.)?
• Does your dog have any favorite toys or activities they enjoy?
• Does your dog stay in a kennel or need to be kept in a particular room?
• What are, if any, are health concerns, injuries, allergies, medications, and/or vaccinations?
• Are there any specific meal times and/or feeding preferences you would like me to be aware of?
• What is the location of food, treats, toys, supplies, or anything else you may think I will need?
• What is the emergency contact information for your veterinarian?
• Is there any anything else that you think I need to know?