Kelly was so wonderful! She was a great communicator. Always sent updates and was a great sitter for our dog and two cats. She's fantastic and we would definitely recommend her!
Kelly quickly earned the trust of our shy pup and now she is sooo happy to see her for a midday break! She is responsive and flexible.
Kelly is responsive and so great with Maggie!
Can’t wait to meet your pup!
I grew up around dogs my whole life. I love them all - big or small. I currently live with two dogs (with roommates) and take our family dog hiking and backpacking every chance I get. All my friends ask me to dog-sit when they go out of town because they know they won’t have to worry if I'm there. I’m happy to take your dog on a hike or snuggle them on the ...
What Kelly would like to know about your dog
No breed preferences (I've never met a dog I didn't like!)
Not mandatory by any means, but I'd love to know the following about your pup:
- Does your dog get along well with other dogs? And how about people/kids?
- Does your dog do well in a public setting (ie - dog-friendly restaurant, picnic at the park)?
- Does your dog know the common commands (sit, stay, drop it, etc)?
- Does your dog get territorial over their house and/or food?
- Does your dog not like being pet/touched in certain areas?
- Does your dog have any quirks I should know about?
- Does your dog have a history of separation anxiety - such as acting sad and/or not eating when you leave?