Keeva made me feel prepared to let her watch my dog down to the last detail before we even met. While I was away she sent me updates everyday. There was never a worry whether or not he was at the right place, Keeva treated him as family and going to pick him up, he almost didn't leave. Would use again!
Keeva was a sweet lady, she did a great job on grooming my dog and took good care of her, will definitely use her service again!
Pets are Family in our Home!
I am a current dog owner that enjoys pets. I currently care for my pets just like their my children. I always treat the pets in my care the same way, as If their are my own pets. I do not believe in keeping pets caged up or coupes up in the home everyone deserves some fresh air and some sun. I have references if you need. I do know first aid and I have ...
What Keeva would like to know about your dog
1. Do you pet have allergies?
2. Does your pet have a certain or special diet or specific food and treats you allow for your pet?
3. Does you pet sleeps in it own crate/bed or do your pet sleeps with you?
4. Does you pet have a routine ( what time your pet eats, potty breaks, goes for walks or goes out side to play)
5. Is your dog spayed or Neutered? would you prefer them not to interact with other pets?