Kayla was absolutely wonderful to work with! She took great care of my little 17yr old Shih Tzu. That complimentary bath came in clutch as he was due. She also sent multiple pics to keep me updated on what he was doing. She was also super accommodating when I needed to book her for a second night. I’d definitely recommend her!
Knowing her for a long time now, Kayla is the most kind, caring, and generous person I have ever come across and if you want to trust anyone with your beloved animal, you can definitely be sure Kayla will take good care of him/her.
Experienced Care, Exceptional Price
* I have 10 years experience with senior and special needs dogs.
* Last 5 years cared for diabetic and blind Jack Russell as well as another blind and deaf dog.
* Excellent with needles and medicine administration.
*I have skills such as CPR, First Aid, and other experience through my biology courses at Georgia Southern.
FREE Dog washes with EVERY visit or stay!
I absolutely love all kinds of dogs!
At my other home, my ...
What Kayla would like to know about your dog
I would like to know what your pupper is comfortable with:
1. Do they like to socialize with other dogs?
2. Do they like to socialize with other people?
3. Are they okay to stay in a medium sized room while being left alone during the day? (With toys and bones of course!)
4. Does your fur baby have any allergies? (Such as peanut butter or other nuts)