Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Kayla is an amazing dog sitter! I left my dog Elvis with her for a few days, and she sent me pictures everyday with an update on how he was doing! You can tell she LOVES dogs!
She is very kind and responds immediately to your texts or emails....seriously...she is terrific ... sweet, and caring.
I will absolutely use Kayla again to watch Elvis. Thank you Kayla for a wonderful job! !!!?
Kayla was awesome! She sent constant pictures and updates throughout the stay and our dog came home happy and healthy. Highly recommend Kayla!
Our Daisy requires some special care due to health concerns. Kayla put us at ease after our first stay, we didn’t hesitate to book a 2nd stay.
Kayla’s updates helped put us at ease while away and we knew Daisy was in good hands. She settled in and seemed at home and enjoyed being with the pack.
Thank you Kayla and Kevin!
Will love your pup like my own!
I’ve had dogs ever since I was born, and have always felt that they deserve the world! They have such an amazing and unconditional love in their hearts, and they constantly inspire me to give back wherever I can. Now I have the opportunity to make that a reality! I’ve always loved taking care of pups, so having the ability to regularly take care of pups is something truly amazing for me.
What Kayla would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?