No Females in Heat
Kayla was great. She visited my dog twice while we were camped at Manatee cove. My dog loved her. I would recommend her and book her again.
Kayla was punctual with riff so she stayed in her routine which is very important to me. She sent me videos everyday and you could her it in Kaylas voice that she was happy with what she was doing. Riff seemed to like her a lot and was excited when she came to see her. She took in my mail everyday and made sure the house was secure. I highly recommend her and she will ...
Kayla is amazing. Besides helping to train our dog to have better habits during watching her, she took such great care of our dog and cat. She sent us daily updates with pictures, so I knew that my pets were safe and in good hands. We could not be happier and will continue to ask Kayla to watch our pets when we go out of town. I can't imagine someone doing a better job! I ...
Furr Baby Daycare & Sleepover
Thank you for stopping and checking out my profile. My name is Kayla, and I have always been a dog and cat lover! I'm an active member of pet societies in fostering, volunteer work etc..
In past experiences with boarding, I have found that places use cages or metal runs! Dogs with separation anxiety could do more harm to themselves with metal runs, and being locked in a cage for more than 8 hours ...
What Kayla would like to know about your dog
I love all breeds (especially the big ones)! There is no breed restrictions here. Please answer the following below:
- What type of behavioral (if any) problems you may have in your household. Do they get along with other animals? Are they the pack leader within the group?
- Do they have food aggression?
- Please list any medications (if any) needed to be given at what times.
- Are they neutered/spayed? If no, pricing will be higher
- Are you able to provide an UTD (up to date) records on all vaccinations?
- Are they currently on flea control? (If found they are not, you will be charged for bathing and undergoing flea control).