Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Katie was amazing! This was my first time leaving my dogs with a boarder (and first time using Rover). Within 10 min of our meet/greet, I could tell Katie loved dogs and would care for my 2 pups the same way she cares for hers. My dogs were like part of Katie’s family which made me very comfortable leaving them with her. During the 5 days that my dogs were in her care ...
Katie was excellent! She sent lots of photos and did an excellent job communicating with us on how our pups were doing during their stay. Even when we had a schedule snafu she was incredibly understanding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone to take care of their fur babies and know they are well cared for.
Katie is just amazing!!!! She really is the pet whisperer. Ellie May doesn’t warm up to people easily but Katie had her eating treats out of her hand in now time! We are so lucky to have found Katie!!!!!
Happiness is a wagging tail!
Hello! I'm Katie...
There is nothing more comforting or rewarding than the love of a sweet fury family member. I have had animals in my life from day one, from hamsters to horses, and everything in between.
I work 8:30 AM-5:00 PM, but I am able to slip away on my lunch break to give the doggies a potty break. My evenings with the pups include playing on the patio/backyard and snuggles ...
What Katie would like to know about your dog
- Regular Schedule
* Feeding times
* When you leave the house, what kind of set up are they used to? Roaming, crate?
* Where are they used to sleeping?
- Social behavior
* Are they used to being around multiple dogs?
* Have they been left in the care of someone before?
* Do they get along with all breeds/sizes?
* Are they territorial or aggressive over any items, such as. treats, dog beds, etc.
* Are there certain scenarios that trigger certain behaviors that I should know about? Ex.
My dog Gracie is scared of thunder storms and will try and hide anywhere she can fit
and pants heavily... I just want to be prepared for everything!
- Anything else you'd like to share?