Katherine and Peter kept us updated as to how the stay was going and sent us plenty of pictures so we didn't miss our dogs too much!
great as usual
Very professional - thanks again!
Always All About the Animals
I have been in love with animals from the moment I first saw a person next to an animal (hahaha, but really, and I assume it was a dog). I started "helping" family members and friends (Helping, Playing, Petting, etc.) with pets when I was about 4-years-old, and at 11-years-old, I had completed a number of classes at The Humane Society of Missouri, as well as the St. Louis Zoo. I became the main caretaker ...
What Katherine would like to know about your dog
I don't reject any breeds. I love all sizes, shapes, colors, etc.
I LIKE to know... General Info
- Name, Age, Breed, Gender, Size
- Preferences regarding Toys/Games/Play
- Information regarding Treats, Training, Bones, etc.
I NEED TO KNOW... Specific Info
- Behavioral Issues/Idiosyncrasies (Shyness, Aggression, Fears, Triggers, etc.)
- Food Schedule and Location
- Walk Schedule and Location (Collar, Harness, Leash)
- MEDICATIONS/HEALTH CONCERNS