Love is essential to all creatures.
I love animals. What can I say? I really do. Growing up, I had pets from fish to rodents, and finally a dog. I have a broad experience with animals from common household pets to farm animals. My experience comes from pet sitting friends' and families' pets, from volunteering at my local vet and the zoo. I would be happy to care and love your dogs, or any pet, whenever you are not around :)
What Karla would like to know about your dog
1. Is your dog trained? If so, what is he or she trained to do?
2. Are there any habits that your dog has that I should be aware of? For example, anything that has to do with going to the bathroom or meeting new people. Anything.
3. Does your dog have any allergies?
4. What are your dog's likes and dislikes?
5. Is your dog child and dog friendly?
6. Can your dog roam off leash without a problem?
7. Will your dog be needing any medication during the time I dog sit?
8. Does your dog have any disabilities?
9. Are there any restrictions to things that I can and cannot do with your dog?
10. I do not have any dog preferences! I love them all!