Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
My dog loves his walks with Karen. She always updates me on how he did and send lots of really cute pictures. She is attentive and has notified me when she thinks something is off (one day he had loose stools). You can tell she is a dog lover :)
Friendly couple and responsive with my questions and concerns. Great overall!
About Karen & Xavier
Your Pawsome Vacation Starts Here!
As fellow dog and cat pawrents, we understand how hard it can be to find exceptional care for them. For this reason, we strive to provide the greatest care for your furry children. We treat your baby as we treat ours: with lots of love, respect, and admiration. Xavier and I provide a haven for those that need temporary or daily care!
When boarding, I am regularly home unless I am doing a house-sit or ...
What Karen & Xavier would like to know about your dog
•First, is your pet more receptive to a man or a woman? If your pet does better with a certain gender, let us know and only one of us will attend meet and greet and care for your pet.
• Has your dog ever met a cat and how did he/she react? Was he/she friendly to cats or oblivious? I cannot board your dog if he/she has shown aggression towards cats as I have two of my own whom I treasure and would never put in that situation.
• Is your dog friendly towards other dogs? If he/she is not, I cannot board your dog as I have two female dogs in my home.
• Any allergies I should be aware of? How strict is their feeding schedule, and do any medications have to be administered along w meals?
• Does your dog have any behavioral problems such as food/toy aggression or leash-reactivity?
• Is your dog house broken?
• Is your dog crate trained? If not, I cannot board your dog as I live in a rental property and will have to crate when I am not home.
• Is your dog on heart-worm and flea prevention? If not, I cannot board your dog.
• Any other details you would like to share with me? Let me know!