Kaitlyn was amazing! She took great care of our pups! We got updates twice a day and tons of pictures! Our pups were so happy with her! Highly recommend! ?
Our first sitting experience couldn’t have been better. Kaitlyn was great to work with and we will definitely be having her back! Thanks Kaitlyn!
Kaitlyn did a great job with our four large dogs (one is a senior and two require medication) and cats. She sent updates and photos every evening. We will certainly use her again for our next vacation!
Your pets deserve vacations, too!
**Note: I'm currently very interested in finding regular evening walking clients!**
I'm a student of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, pursuing a degree in hospitality management! I've been a sitter on Rover for over two years, and I'm so excited to see what the future has to hold for my growing business!
I've cared for animals of all types, whether they had fur, feathers, scales, or hooves! I take great pride in providing the ...
What Kaitlyn would like to know about your dog
I have no preferences regarding size or breed, though I have many questions that I will usually ask to provide the best possible care for your babies. Below, I've listed several questions that I tend to ask.
1) Is your dog allowed on furniture? Where do they sleep at night?
2) Is your dog crate trained? Are they comfortable with the crate or do they cry? Do they go in a crate when exiting the house, or do they roam?
3) Does your dog have separation anxiety or any sort of medical issues? How about special quirks (aggression towards other dogs, food aggression, etc). If they have quirks, what provokes them?
4) What's the feeding routine you typically follow? How often, how much, etc.
5) How long (on average) can your dog be left alone?
6) How often should your dog be let out to potty? Are there any exercise routines I should follow?
7) How does your dog react to new people?
8) Is your dog an escape artist?