I had Kaitlyn come feed my cat while I was out of town. She was reliable and comunicative, would book again.
This was my first time using Kaitlyn and she was excellent with my cats, Bailey & Snickers! She took some great pictures and I will be using her services again in the future.
Kaitlyn is amazing! This is the second time we have used her services! Our pups just love her and they are so much happier while we’re away when Kaitlyn is caring for them!
Full-Time Dog Walker!
**Note: I'm accepting regular walks and drop-ins during all time slots! **
I'm a student of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, pursuing a degree in hospitality management! I've been a sitter on Rover for over two years, and I'm so excited to see what the future has to hold for my growing business!
I've cared for animals of all types, whether they had fur, feathers, scales, or hooves! I take great pride in providing the ...
What Kaitlyn would like to know about your dog
I have no preferences regarding size or breed, though I have many questions that I will usually ask to provide the best possible care for your babies. Below, I've listed several questions that I tend to ask.
1) Is your dog allowed on furniture? Where do they sleep at night?
2) Is your dog crate trained? Are they comfortable with the crate or do they cry? Do they go in a crate when exiting the house, or do they roam?
3) Does your dog have separation anxiety or any sort of medical issues? How about special quirks (aggression towards other dogs, food aggression, etc). If they have quirks, what provokes them?
4) What's the feeding routine you typically follow? How often, how much, etc.
5) How long (on average) can your dog be left alone?
6) How often should your dog be let out to potty? Are there any exercise routines I should follow?
7) How does your dog react to new people?
8) Is your dog an escape artist?