Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Julie is a wonderful person who loves being with dogs and makes strong connections with people and dogs alike. We would not hesitate to have Julie in our home and in charge of our furry loved ones.
We highly recommend Julie for house and pet sitting. She is dependable, reliable and very much pet engaged. Our Jack Russell ( his name is Jack Sparrow) gets so excited to see her when she would walk in. So sad that she is not available for Jack now, due to her relocation. We truly miss her and so does Jack. If you have any questions, feel free to message us.
Denise and Steve
Shes great she looks after my dog frequently. My dog adores her as do I. Id let her look after my kiddos too. Shes my go to person to watch my animals.
I'll Walk with your Pup!
There’s just nothing like getting to provide a pup with the love and care they need to thrive! Dogs offer us unconditional love and happiness, so being a pooch sitter allows me the very humbling opportunity to give a little bit back to them as well. Dogs just want to spend as much time as possible with us and are so happy to even see us walk through the door. That’s why it’s my job ...
What Julie would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?