Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Hadley seemed to have a great time with Julia. She sent lots of updates and was very flexible when I had to unexpectedly extend his stay. I would definitely use her again!!!
My dog Sadie was well taken care of and communications with updates were send couple of times to me. Julia is accommodating and flexible. Sadie had a good time during her stay, and was happy upon my arrival. Will trust Julia to handle Sadie's future stays again.
Julia was amazing with my dog Duke! She stayed at my apt for a week, and sent photos and updates throughout the whole stay, and when I got home he was happy, and the apt spotless! I felt so comfortable leaving my pup with her, and highly recommend her to anyone.
Like a vacation for your pup!
I am an athletic and energetic dog owner who is readily available to walk or run with your dog. I am able to welcome your dog into my home when you're out of town, or assist with whatever pet care needs you may have while you are away. I have had my dog, Indigo for ten (almost 11!) years, and she is my best friend. She is friendly and sociable with other dogs. She has ...
What Julia would like to know about your dog
Before accepting a pet in to our home, I need to know:
1. That females are spayed/males are neutered
2. That your dog is UTD on ALL shots
3. What is your dog's routine - when do they eat, are they crated, what are their tendencies?
4. Are there any health concerns to be on the look out for?
5. Where do they usually sleep?
6. How do they get along with other dogs & humans?
7. Are they allowed on furniture?
8. Are they allowed to have treats and if so, what kind?
I prefer to have enough advance notice to do a meet and greet in advance of hosting your pet just to make sure that everyone gets along! :)