No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Flexible Schedule & Experienced!
Hi, Julia here - your pup's new pal! Ever since I was a child I've been around dogs of all sizes, breeds, ages and personalities. My love for dogs all started with Nana, a 100lb Newfoudland I grew up with. Nike, a high strung, energetic Border Collie X was my next rescue who I trained to compete in agility and be a Canine Good Citizen Dog. Any chance I got I'd petsit the neighbors dogs or ...
What Julia would like to know about your dog
I love all breeds but have a sweet spot for all brachycephalic breeds - especially French Bulldogs, Boxers and English Bulldogs. I've also been a big fan of Papillons, Aussies, Newfies, Border Collies, and most of all ALL AMERICAN MUTTS!
My goal is to provide an engaging & enjoyable experience in a safe environment for your pup while you’re away. In order to achieve that, please share with me the following:
1. What is your dogs temperament like?
2. Any known triggers/things to avoid?
3. Typical daily exercise/feeding schedule?
4. What’s his/her energy level like?
5. What are your dogs favorite things? i.e long walks, swimming, visiting the dog park, playing fetch, laying in the shade, working for tasty treats, etc.