Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Lola was treated like a queen. Judith helped her text and take selfies so she could keep me updated on her stay. I could see that she was having a great time. I was nervous because I have never boarded her and she is a quirky old girl, but Judith is a pro and had Lola loving her immediately. I will definitely book with her again if the need arises.
This was our second time with Judith. As always, she took really good care of Frudo. Frudo seemed happy in all the pictures and looked like he was having a fun time with Judith. We always feel comfortable and relaxed while leaving Frudo because we know that he is in good hands. We totally recommend Judith and would definitely rebook her.
Judith just watched our sweet doggie this weekend. She was very thorough in gathering information about our dog before the visit. Judith sent lots of photos and notes to us during the stay. She was very caring and sweet to our puppy and really seemed to connect with her. We’ll definitely sign up with her again in the future!
Canine Blessing in a Petless Home
Before we get to me - your CANINE VACA-PLAYGROUND AMENITIES ARE:
• No Pets in smoke free home
• Care for TWO dogs from the SAME CANINE FAMILY - Otherwise one guest at a time
• Spacious play/sniffing yard with curious corners hiding squirrels, chipmunks rabbits
• Several play outdoor breaks daily
• Canine friendly neighbor pals
• Soothing, indoor sleeping, quarters with pet therapy music playing 24/7
• Natural home-made sweet potato/peanut butter doggie treats
• Indoor play followed up with ...
What Judith would like to know about your dog
• First, I request a meet and greet meeting before booking a stay for new canine clients. Your meet and greet should be scheduled five days to a week before booking a canine stay which allows ample time for both parties to decide if there is a good fit and if not allows the canine parent time to find a Rover sitter who is a better fit. During the meet and greet (about 1/2 hour) I'll get to know your canine family member and collect important information about your furry family member's routines, eating and play habits and vet vaccinations. Expect to complete simple paperwork regarding the above to ensure your pet has a happy stay.
• After a successful meet and greet, it is the responsibility of canine parents to book their stay for their fur baby. The dates remain open and available until the booking is scheduled.
•As a friendly reminder, I live next door to chickens, thus will need to know if your family member has a prey urge so we can avoid unexpected chicken dinners.
• I will also provide information about me to help you feel assured you are in good hands.
• DROP-OFF AND PICKUP TIME is from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM except Tues/Thurs. I work out of my home those days Thus drop off time would be the night before Tues/Thurs or after 4PM Tues/Thurs. Pick up time is after 4PM Tues/Thurs.